Thursday, April 17, 2014

Eggless Banana Pancake

For this month's Shhhh cooking Secretly I was paired with Niloufer Riyaz and she gave me two awesome ingredients - Banana and Potato. I had big plans of preparing something new and awesome for this event but my back gave up :( So I decided to make something simple and easy with Banana.

Eggless Pancake is one of Anagha's all tie favorite food.

You need:
Banana - 3 small ones
All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
Milk - 1 cup
Salt 
Sugar
Ghee


Method:
Grind all the above ingredients except Ghee 
The consistency should be that of dosa batter
Heat the Tava
Drop spoon full of batter on the Tava
Cook on reduced flame till  golden brown
Drizzle some ghee on top
Turn and cook for 2 mins
Serve :)

Sending this recipe to the Shhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge




9 comments:

Hari Chandana P said...

Yummy!!

Veena Theagarajan said...

so yummy

Priya Suresh said...

I can start my day with this pancakes, you done a good job with ur secret ingredients Shree.

mickeydownunder said...

G'day! These look terrific and congrats for completing Priya's challenge this month too!
Cheers! Joanne
http://whatsonthelist.net

Sundari Nathan said...

Pancakes look very yummy!!

Sathya Priya said...

yummy looking pancakes ...so soft n perfect

Harini M said...

Yummy looking pan cakes,Happy to follow you,would be glad if you can follow me back :)

Rani acharyulu said...

Delicious pancakes looks beautiful.

Suja Ram said...

Pancakes look soft and fluffy. Eggless version is perfect!