Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favourite Food - Fusion Food Event

Hello Friends..

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. "I wish that all your wishes are fulfilled this new year :) "

I already got one of my first wishes.. I am hosting my first event.. Thank you Swathi for giving me a chance. I have been an alltime fan of her delicious blog.. Please visit her at ZESTY SOUTH INDIAN KITCHEN

I love fusion food.. Indo - chinese, south - north indian, indo american, indo italian etc etc. I think this way you can enjoy the stuff you like from both the cusines.. Don't you agree with me :)



The event rules are as follows-

A linky will be open from 1st of the month to month end. Now it is from January 1st to 31st of Jan 2014

At least  one new recipes and  two recipes from the achieves. Please update the post with logo or worded link. 
Recipe can be  gluten or vegan free.

You have to link this announcement post in the recipes; using logo is welcome but not mandatory. 

Non-bloggers can also welcome, send me full recipe with a photograph to this e-mail.  (shreelch@gmail.com)

Bloggers can link their recipes using the linky tool.Bloggers who find it difficult or find some problem to link can also send & Non-bloggers can send in their recipes to my mail  with the following details-
Your Name-
Recipe Name-
Recipe Details-
Pic of the Dish

Recipe must be linked to this page and to Swathi's announcement page  

So Friends waiting for your Yummy Recipes :)

1 comment:

Smitha Kalluraya said...

Happy new year Shree.. lovely event to start with.. will surely try to link few soon..:)