Sunday, March 22, 2009

Strawberry slush

Don't you just love the color of ripe strawberry's :) Till now whenever I got fresh strawberry the only thing I used to make was strawberry MS. Unless it is served with Ice cream there aren't any takers for it at my place.. This inspiration for this 'recipe is a cranberry mocktail that I had at this particular restaurant..

Try this and let me know whether you liked it.

Strawberry - 4
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
Crushed Ice - 1/2 glass

Grind the sugar into fine powder
Add a little water, 1/2 tbsp and the strawberries and blend in a blender.
Add the Lemon Juice
Take the serving glass, fill it with crushed ice.
Add the strawberry puree, top with 1/2 tbsp sugar
Pour 1/2 glass water from the edges.
Serve.



This is my entry for "something Pink" by Priya theme originally conceptualized by Harini .

2 comments:

Trupti said...

Slush looks delicious & easy to make. Perfect for summer

Cham said...

Great summer drink!