Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hotdog bread exotica

Another one of my sandwiches.. As mentioned in one of my earlier posts.. I prefer eating sandwiches, pasta, noodles and stuff like this than the usual south indian fare which gets cooked in our house. I am the only person in my house who eats these things so I have a big leeway in making the sandwiches in whatever way I want :)

Ingredients:
Cauliflower - 10 - 15 florets cooked in salt water for 5 mins
Onion - 1 small chopped
gree chilli paste - 1/2 tbsp
garam masala - 3 tsp
palak puree - 3 tbsp (blanch the palak in salt water and puree it)
corn - 2 tbsp
paneer - 2 tbsp scrambled
black olives - 2 tbsp sliced
jalepenos - 3 tbsp slices
low fat cheese slices - 2
hot dog bread - 2
salt for taste
oil - 1 tsp

Method:
Heat oil in the pan
add onions, corn, gobi and palak puree and fry for 2 mins
add green chilli paste, garam masala and fry for 2 - 3 mins
add scrambles paneer and salt fry for 3 - 4 mins.
Take the pan off the flame
Mix in the olives and jalepenos.
Cut the hot dog bread in halves.
Put the mixture on the bread.
Cover it with cheese.
Bake in the oven at 250C for 8 - 10 mins.
Open sandwich is ready to eat.

No comments: